Have you ever tried to work out in a gym or at home before?
How long did it take for you to get into the groove? Did you know exactly what to do in order to create that sleek toned body that you showcase on stage at night? If you are genetically gifted….99% of most women in the world hate you. But more than likely you did some reasearch, bought some magazines, or maybe even a program like p90x that taught you how to work out properly to get the results you want.
Once you bought the magazine, gym membership or dvd program…did you instantly turn into a hot toned mamacita? Probably not! It takes weeks of going back to the gym and doing the exercises over and over again to get the results you want.
How Does This Relate to Stripper School?
The how-to steps on what to do to make money stripping is like learning how to work out. It is really pretty simple to learn and after doing it a couple of times it comes naturally.
Learning how to be a superstripper really IS that simple, but it’s only part of the equation.
The other part of the equation is a bit harder
- It’s consistently going to work and using the Colors System to Personality Profile
- It’s using strategic Persuasive Communication Strategies to get him to say yes
- Its using the Right Hot Buttons on the Right Guy at the Right Time
- It’s taking 20-30 minutes a week out of your life to hone your sales skills, even when you don’t want to
- Its sticking with it for the long term, even though in the beginning it is really hard, and you arseeing making the 1000/night you thought you were going to make just by showing up and looking good and it’s not as easy or glamorous as you thought it would be.
- It is all the reasons why some women become super strippers and others drop out to work minimum wage retail.
Yes, I know it would be great if you could go to work tomorrow, not have to ask anyone for a dance and Mr Moneybags just sweeps you into VIP. It would be awesome if you could just show up to work looking good and know that even if you don’t try very hard you will walk out with several hundred dollars.
If all you ever focus on is the how-to, you will make more money stripping, build your bank account, and cross things off of your to-do list.
But it is not until you add the other part, your mindset, that you can start living your dream.
Once you embrace the mindset of success you will gain the confidence, believe in yourself, your ideas and your abilities, and have the habits and discipline to be successful. Click here to get started.
People Who Read This Post Also Read